Finally a Level 2 seller!!!

I received my Level 2 badge today, and the email announcing the news couldn’t have been more perfectly titled!

I’ve been striving for this achievement for a long time, putting in a lot of hard work, and it’s finally paid off. I've now been assigned a success manager, and we’ve scheduled a call to review my profile and enhance my business and orders. There's also a "Request to Order" button to prevent incorrect orders, which is very helpful.

I’m hopeful this new level brings a wealth of opportunities.

Thank you, Fiverr!

image.png.ff12442a363103ea8a5d776639847bdb.png

• Like 14
  • Congrats! 9

49 minutes ago, dmroky said:

Congratulations RolandSequeira! You have successfully achieve Level 2 seller on Fiverr! This milestone is a testament to your hard work, dedication, and exceptional skills. Reaching Level 2 is no small feat, and it reflects your commitment to providing high-quality service and outstanding results to your clients. Keep it up.

Thanks @dmroky

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, rolandsequeira said:

I received my Level 2 badge today, and the email announcing the news couldn’t have been more perfectly titled!

I’ve been striving for this achievement for a long time, putting in a lot of hard work, and it’s finally paid off. I've now been assigned a success manager, and we’ve scheduled a call to review my profile and enhance my business and orders. There's also a "Request to Order" button to prevent incorrect orders, which is very helpful.

Thank you, Fiverr!

Congratulations

• Like 10

5 hours ago, rolandsequeira said:

Thank you, Fiverr!

congratulations!
I was also Level 2 but I was demoted to Level 1 after the new level system started because of my success score
I've delivered many orders with great reviews since then but my success score hasn't gone up.
I hope to receive this same message as you one day!

• Like 7