NO IMPRESSION ON GIGS

hello fiverr community, i would like to know what i can do to my account since i found out that my gig impression are reduced to zero even after staying online for a long period of time,

here is what i already done thinking it could help my gig but it didn't: i deleted all my seven gigs and create 4 new gigs, i also updated my profile and took test... i waited for about a week but still no impression. 

Pls house can you guide me on what the problem is and the solution? thanks

gig impression.png

• Like 10
  • Sad 6
  • Congrats! 1

Select your targeted keywords according to your services then use it in title, description and tags. When someone will search on by your targeted keywords then can be shown your gigs before them. 

• Like 9

12 hours ago, magmaleads21 said:

i would like to know what i can do to my account since i found out that my gig impression are reduced to zero even after staying online for a long period of time,

The best thing to do here is - first verify whether your gigs are searchable or not!
https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/gigs/gig-not-found-when-searched

please follow this link - and leave a ticket on support, ask them if there is a issue with your gig or not, if you still don't find a relative solution please try focusing on proper gig keywords.

• Like 4
  • Up 4

• 3 weeks later...

Do your keyword research to check if your catagory is correct or not and best of all go to Fiverr Help and Support first.You will get answers to all your questions 

• Like 2