Last gig standing, what i should to do to get more buyers

spedox

Why do you have a cancellation rate of 20 %? That’s incredibly high? Well I am sure it is because you haven’t had that many sales so one single cancellation weighs heavier.

What I would recommend is to put a profile picture up that shows yourself. I believe that buyers would like to see the real person that they plan on doing business with. Just an idea… other than that I really do not know why you have had so few sales over such a long period of time. 😦

You can’t get rid of that cancellation, it has already happened. But as you will sell more Gigs the percentage of your cancellation rate will go down as long as you won’t have any more of them. I don’t know what caused your buyer to cancel, but you could add to your Gig description that they should contact you first to discuss what exactly the buyer wants before they place their order.

Reply to @oreoman123:

Hi i think your service is required, go to the gigs like yours and analyse them descriptions 3 or 4 descriptions choose the best Sentences that seduce the buyer and create your own, and Take care of the form of your description in order to the buyer will admire the form and thus the reader will love reading your description

• Wish that help you somehow

Archived