Someone copy my gig image

5 hours ago, lipibookkeeper said:

Hello members,

Today, I see someone copy my gig image. he click my gig and take a sreenshort and use in his gig cover page. what should I do now. 

I email to fiverr support. any other suggestion?

please mention.

On the gig, there is a report button (top right corner). You can share the details along with proof that its your original image. It takes some time but mostly support team takes action against the gigs which are violating the TOS. 

• Like 9
  • Up 3

6 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

On the gig, there is a report button (top right corner). You can share the details along with proof that its your original image. It takes some time but mostly support team takes action against the gigs which are violating the TOS. 

Thank you. i did it. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, afaz2297 said:

Copying a gig image from another user is a violation of Fiverr's terms of service. The Fiverr team will take action. 

Yes, when I report fiverr, fiverr deleted that gig, just now I see the same person again publish that gig again with same image. its really frustating. my question how fiverr allow this gig again publish.? very disapoing thing is happend

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, lipibookkeeper said:

Yes, when I report fiverr, fiverr deleted that gig, just now I see the same person again publish that gig again with same image. its really frustating. my question how fiverr allow this gig again publish.? very disapoing thing is happend

Surely the seller does not know about TOS. I think repeated violations of Fiverr rules will result in his account being disabled.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, afaz2297 said:

Surely the seller does not know about TOS. I think repeated violations of Fiverr rules will result in his account being disabled.

Fiverr delete the gig, when i complain, after one day how fiverr aprove it again with same person same imaige, i just wondering. and i report again because my image is may gig face value right. not yet reply from fiverr.

• Like 2