Back to Fiverr

Hello everyone, I'm aamy

I worked on fiverr past 3 years .some health issue, I dropped it. Now I am coming back with a lot of power. But this plate form is very different than after a long time.

How do I get an order in Fiverr? How do I get intense gig impression?

• Like 14

Hello everyone, I'm aamy

I worked on fiverr past 3 years .some health issue, I dropped it. Now I am coming back with a lot of power. But this plate form is very different than after a long time.

How do I get an order in Fiverr? How do I get intense gig impression?

• Like 7

Hi Aamy,

Welcome back! It's great to hear you're returning with renewed energy. Here are some tips to help you get orders and boost your gig impressions on Fiverr:

> Update Your Profile and Gigs:
Refresh Your Profile: Update your profile picture, description, and skills to reflect any new expertise or changes.
Revamp Your Gigs: Make sure your gig descriptions are clear, concise, and updated with relevant keywords. High-quality images and videos can significantly enhance your gig's attractiveness.

> Research and Optimize Keywords:
Use Fiverr’s search function to find popular keywords in your niche. Incorporate these keywords naturally into your gig titles, descriptions, and tags to improve visibility.

> Create a Portfolio:
Showcase your best work to attract potential clients. A well-organized portfolio can demonstrate your skills and experience effectively.

Consistency and patience are key. With time and effort, you'll start seeing positive results. Good luck!

• Like 10

On 6/7/2024 at 11:22 AM, pmrajani said:

Hi Aamy,

Welcome back! It's great to hear you're returning with renewed energy. Here are some tips to help you get orders and boost your gig impressions on Fiverr:

> Update Your Profile and Gigs:
Refresh Your Profile: Update your profile picture, description, and skills to reflect any new expertise or changes.
Revamp Your Gigs: Make sure your gig descriptions are clear, concise, and updated with relevant keywords. High-quality images and videos can significantly enhance your gig's attractiveness.

> Research and Optimize Keywords:
Use Fiverr’s search function to find popular keywords in your niche. Incorporate these keywords naturally into your gig titles, descriptions, and tags to improve visibility.

> Create a Portfolio:
Showcase your best work to attract potential clients. A well-organized portfolio can demonstrate your skills and experience effectively.

Consistency and patience are key. With time and effort, you'll start seeing positive results. Good luck!

That's so informative. Thank you for sharing. 

• Like 1