Gig editing

drshahidur

48 minutes ago, faysal_h_aneek said:

Yes, you can edit gig and if you can do good SEO then your GIG can rank. 

Thanks Mr. Faysal for your quick reply, But my question is If I change my GiG frequently, will it affect in any way or any rules in Fiverr regarding editing of GiGs?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, drshahidur said:

I heard that if some one is active in Fiverr Forum, it will show him 'Active' during this period. But while I checked, I found myself 'Away' - didn;t understand why?

Because Forum and Fiverr platform are two separate things. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

I have a laptop, a PC, cell phone and a Tab. I usually communicate with Laptop. But at office time I am willing to active through my PC. Will it create any problem if I use three or four device for logging in my Fiverr account simultaneously. Is there any rules issue regarding this?

• Like 7

On 6/5/2024 at 4:04 AM, drshahidur said:

I am willing to share my freelance related experience/thoughts through Fiverr Blog. Can anyone tell me how to post an article/blog in the Fiverr Blog section?

I'd recommend you get some reputation for success on Fiverr before you try to write for Fiverr. Freelancing experience outside the platform is great to bring with you, but Fiverr is different enough, that you should prove your experience translates. If you share your experience, and it fails to work on Fiverr, you are actually damaging your reputation. 

• Like 11

On 6/7/2024 at 12:39 AM, imagination7413 said:

I'd recommend you get some reputation for success on Fiverr before you try to write for Fiverr. Freelancing experience outside the platform is great to bring with you, but Fiverr is different enough, that you should prove your experience translates. If you share your experience, and it fails to work on Fiverr, you are actually damaging your reputation. 

Thanks for your opinion, I will think about it.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, drshahidur said:

I am a new seller & haven't received any orders yet. I have watched the free course videos and completed the quiz section. Now what to do to have a good ranking of my gig?  

I don't know which free course you are talking about. If you tell the names of the course. But I will benefit.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, drshahidur said:

can I include this firm's web address

Read the Fiverr Terms of Service. You'll find the answer there.

Also, PLEASE stop posting zero-content bumps. 

(You are DEFINATELY not qualified to be writing for the Fiverr Blog.)

• Like 2

In my personal experience, i had twice install fiverr app, and that 2 times my impression going down! i don't know ,why !

For that i uninstalled fiverr app on my phone.

Is that right or wrong ?

• Like 2