Message Received from Fiverr Support Title

afreenbloch111

Question

Posted (edited)

I have received a message from "Fiverr Support"  and they instructed me to follow some steps to recover my account. user id is Support Fiverr@id9807223220

Is it fake or real FIverr Support

image.png.363d9925f10e7cdf774226d9d9c54f6d.png

Edited by afreenbloch111
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, afreenbloch111 said:

I have received a message from "Fiverr Support"  and they instructed me to follow some steps to recover my account. user id is Support Fiverr@id9807223220

Fiverr support will NOT contact you in your inbox on Fiverr. If you need to verify anything (which is usually only your ID) you will get an actual EMAIL from Fiverr. 

Ignore anything that's in your inbox like this as it's very much spam (and could get you both BANNED and in danger of losing money as they often ask for your credit card details.) 

• Like 4
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, vectjal said:

You need to verify your Fiverr account to ensure the security process. If you complete verification then you can able to find order. 
Go step by step and best of luck.

1 hour ago, xotatech said:

Follow the instruction. If you do it in a proper way, you will get the ID back. If you face any issue, you should contact with fiverr support

Both wrong.

This is a well known scam.

• Like 2

You need to verify your Fiverr account to ensure the security process. If you complete verification then you can able to find order. 
Go step by step and best of luck.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, afreenbloch111 said:

Follow the instruction. If you do it in a proper way, you will get the ID back. If you face any issue, you should contact with fiverr support

• Like 2