Advice to promote gig organically

Hi! I am on fiverr for about more than an year. For first year straight there were alot of impressions but very less clicks and no order. I kept on trying and optimizing my gig. from last month i started getting few orders but at same time impressions are very less. How to get over this and improve my gigs. I specialize in timeline designs. Here is link to my gigs:
https://www.fiverr.com/s/Ke8Gba2

I want someone to guide me to improve my gig and profile in general.
Thanks 

• Like 3

Hi! I am on fiverr for about more than an year. For first year straight there were alot of impressions but very less clicks and no order. I kept on trying and optimizing my gig. from last month i stared getting orders. So happy for that. I kept on experimenting different key words and improved my portfolio in that time. Would love if someone guide me to keep going and improving.
Waiting for good tips.

url https://www.fiverr.com/laibakanwal20?up_rollout=true

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-02 at 4.43.34 PM.jpeg

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

You share your gig on various social media,,,,active social media,,,like Linkedin,,,Facebook,,Instagram,,Twitter,,,Freelancer also share on various social media and hopefully create the gig in a nice attractive way. Get good results.

Edited by kakoliaktar5659
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, kakoliaktar5659 said:

You share your gig on various social media,,,,active social media,,,like Linking,,,Facebook,,Instagram,,Twitter,,,Freelancer also share on various social media

And did this help you? No of course not.

Using social media rarely yields results.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

24 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

And did this help you? No of course not.

Using social media rarely yields results.

This seller is quite ADAMANT about telling others to be online n use social.

So many times people have quoted her posts and advised her but some DETERMINATION we got here... 🫠

• Like 2