Flagged account

iqrakauser

Question

Hi, my account was flagged a week ago, and I am confident I didn't do any violation. I contacted customer support and two hours later, I got same automated message everyone else is getting with flagged accounts. I responded further in the same ticket but haven't gotten any respose on that for a week. So I opened a new ticket today explaining my side fully, and got the different but useless response that ignored my main issue, stated some genral points I didn't need effectively ignoring my points that I actually opened the new ticket for(I suspect this was automated too). So how does this work? They respond quickly on newly opened tickets but don't reply if we add more messsages on the same ticket? It's been a week, you think I shoud wait more? Also, has anyone here been able to get the originl status back from a flagged account? How did you do it?

1 answer to this question

Unfortunately, they found other blocked account/s made from the same device/ip or with similar gigs/profile photo/email. This decision is final as the support team is convinced that you have more than one account. In these cases, they don't reply.