After 22-24 days, the gig is not moved from the newest tab to the relevance tab.

dev_tahmina

Question

I previously created the Copy Clone redesign gig. And got a decent amount of work from that gig. Suddenly one day my gig was canceled. After that, I created all the content and images again and gave the copy clone redesign gig. The gig was published on 24-04-2024. Then 4 ratings (3 ratings is 5 stars and 1 rating is 4.7 stars) have been attached to this new gig. And currently, 2 orders are running.

But after order running + 5-star rating, my gig is not showing on relevance from the newest. Even the list of the newest gigs is far behind. Today 18-05-24 I found the gig on the newest tab select page number 8 by searching with the keyword "Elementor pro".

Now my question is -
1) Why is my gig not moving from newest to relevance or not getting rank?
2) What other steps can I take to get the gig to rank better?

redesign.png

impressions.png

clicks.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 answer to this question

Answer is straight-forward & evident: Algorithm still does NOT think your gig is RELEVANT. 

And honestly, it is still a new gig with barely any reviews (4 reviews are as good as none) and you're an experienced seller - you shouldn't be bothering yourself with this. Just focus on delivering work and gig will take care of itself in search results!!

• Like 4