Fiverr new updates about success score and its changes my life

Hello community, This is "GM SALAUDDIN SURUJ" a professional graphic designer and active fiverr seller, working  from 2018 and I loved Fiverr, it gradually changed my life but I after getting the update about the success score it appeared 4 I don't know why, Last 6 month I don't have any cancellation or any negative review, on the other hand I always get 5 stars from my clients and also tips sometimes. But Its a matter of sorrow that the success score never changed it always remains 4.

For the result of 4 I faces those problem:

• I have to close most of my active gigs 
  • I lost my level 2 seller level 
  • unqualified for the promoted gig function 
  • Made all of my gig out of search result 
  • for those I didn't get any new clients and if I don't get any new buyer how do I upgrade my success score ?

I talk with fiverr support but didn't get any proper solution, Anyone have any idea what should I do in this situation? 

• Like 14
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Up 4

same issue. Success score stuck at 4. Now also ineligible for promoted gig. This is how Fiverr will lose their great sellers forever. The model of the new level system they developed sure have some bugs and they can't find it!

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

I am also facing the same issue for the last 4 months even though I got many positive ratings and feedback from my regular buyers but score is still stuck on 4. I don't know,  how to get new buyers when gigs are not appearing in search results. 

• Like 7

On 5/18/2024 at 10:06 PM, priyank_mod said:

Nothing new here. Just another seller trusting the public ratings and living in their own world!! 

Could you clarify why the success scores for these sellers haven't updated to at least 5 after two months of continuous good performance? Based on my experience, it seems that the gigs were in rotation when the new update was released, which might have impacted this issue.

• Like 6

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, jellybeanhusky said:

Could you clarify why the success scores for these sellers haven't updated to at least 5 after two months of continuous good performance? Based on my experience, it seems that the gigs were in rotation when the new update was released, which might have impacted this issue.

Fiverr team had mentioned multiple times with the launch of new system that success score is designed to be relatively stable!!  

The score hasn't moved at all for most of us since the launch, despite delivering dozens of orders. Though a few sellers have seen drastic decline in their SS.

My understanding is that SS is entirely dependent on private reviews and (lack of) cancellations. Only way to increase it is by delivering work which would ALSO garner good private reviews and by avoiding cancellation+order conflict at all costs.

PS <Public 5-star ratings and tips don't count for much.>

Edited by priyank_mod
  • Like 7

9 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

Fiverr team had mentioned multiple times with the launch of new system that success score is designed to be relatively stable!!  

I can confirm this.
I received a 9 at the start of the new level system. It remains at 9.
I occasionally see the score of some of my gigs drop or rise by a point, but that's it. My overall score does not change.

• Like 5
  • Up 3

17 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

Hmm, I don't understand then why Fiverr giving a grace period of 30 days to get back on track.

• Like 3

On 5/18/2024 at 10:18 PM, smartdezigns said:

Question for you: Are you getting orders these days?

Nope, They hide all of my gigs, after making the promotion turn off, just get orders from my previous/ old clients.

• Like 3

Here I am stuck at success score 6 for 4 months. I must have delivered about 50 orders since then and nothing has changed. I already have all the requirements to be a top rated seller but I continue to stagnate.

My conclusion was: we shouldn't just rely on fiverr to pay our bills. have your own presence on the internet and invest in it. website, facebook, instagram and whatever. the good times of fiverr are over

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, desingn_pro said:

Nope, They hide all of my gigs, after making the promotion turn off, just get orders from my previous/ old clients.

Orders from repeat clients are good too because it's the beauty of new level system that we are having very less inquiries from new clients. It's the same case here too. But keep working with your old clients. 

• Like 2