My account has been restricted

jasmine_dem

Question

Hi :)

My account has been restricted due to ID verification , I took a picture of my ID and followed the selfie procedure . A minute after my account was blocked . I live in London but I am Italian so of course my passport says Italy , is it for this reason ? If someone could help would be very much appreciated . Thank you 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

4 answers to this question

Account restriction and subsequent block might be due to the ID verification process, but it's not necessarily because of your Italian passport. However you may check discrepancies in the ID and selfie.
It may be security measures to prevent fraud or suspicious activity as you're based in London but have an Italian passport, it's possible that the system flagged your account for additional review due to the different locations. In any case you should try to reach out to Fiverr's customer support directly, explaining your situation, and providing the necessary documentation to verify your identity. They'll be able to assist you in resolving the issue and unblocking your account.

Remember to stay calm and patient, and I hope your issue gets resolved soon!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1