How many hours/days does it takes for Fiverr support to response to my request message about changing of email address?

johnmike98

Question

Hi,

Pls, I have been trying to reach out to Fiverr support over 3 days now for some issues, till now, I haven't heard from them, pls Fiverr team, can you help me with my request and the question above, and check out on my request, it's urgent and important.

• Like 7

15 answers to this question

1 minute ago, johnmike98 said:

@ana_tomy, pls, should I provide you my ticket to check the issue out?

Forum is not a replacement for the Customer Support team, so please wait for them to get back to you. Changing the email address while the account is restricted might not be an option, and they'll let you know. Also, creating multiple tickets on the same issue won't help with getting a response faster. Thanks for your patience in advance.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, johnmike98 said:

Hi,

Pls, I have been trying to reach out to Fiverr support over 3 days now for some issues, till now, I haven't heard from them, pls Fiverr team, can you help me with my request and the question above, and check out on my request, it's urgent and important.

The support sometimes take 24hrs or more but if they don't respond within the range of 7 days you should message them again.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, johnmike98 said:

okay, how can I look on OP's case?

I have not tagged you and asked you to check the case so why are you worrying about that? I am trying to help you but you are not getting it?

My bad. I should not have done that. :classic_huh:

• Like 4

Hi @johnmike98, following this link you'll find info on how to change the email address connected to your Fiverr account. For any additional account-related questions, please wait patiently to hear back from the Customer Support team. Thanks and good luck 🍀

• Like 4