Paypal withdrawal

Hello everyone, so today i withdrew 1108 $ to a paypal account running in Euros currency , but when they got there , they were much less and found only 988 euros which equals to 1073.64 $ so that means i lost around 35$ due to transaction fees why? is there any other way in which i dont lose any transaction fees in the future?

• Like 5

9 hours ago, amirkharrat said:

Hello everyone, so today i withdrew 1108 $ to a paypal account running in Euros currency , but when they got there , they were much less and found only 988 euros which equals to 1073.64 $ so that means i lost around 35$ due to transaction fees why? is there any other way in which i dont lose any transaction fees in the future?

Regarding what you said last, There is no way you can avoid transaction fee on PayPal. That is one of the major reason I dislike it and I prefer using Pioneer, they only charge $3.

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, raff_cv said:

Regarding what you said last, There is no way you can avoid transaction fee on PayPal. That is one of the major reason I dislike it and I prefer using Pioneer, they only charge $3.

thanks for the reply , where do i find pioneer here?image.png.a86ac0336ff416bd06edc3cd17f9abcb.png

and  do you have any idea how much fees they will take if i change my fiverr currency to euros? image.png.cd2ae26af97b9f274941b5f12cdacd01.png

• Like 4

3 hours ago, amirkharrat said:

image.png.a86ac0336ff416bd06edc3cd17f9abcb.png

Debit/Credit Cards as a Payment Method is for Buyers.. For Sellers, we have PayPal, Bank Transfer (via Payoneer) and Revenue Card (Payoneer). Go to the Payoneer website and create your account there first. Get it verified and fully functional, then add it on Fiverr as a Payment method as a Seller.

And it's Payoneer.. Not Pioneer @raff_cv Try to guide properly with the correct spellings/name. 

• Like 2
  • Up 1