Can Anyone here in the community help me regarding my flagged accout

growexpert883

Question

As per the update of March 15, my account has been flagged and as I am a seller of level 2 before the update my impression was at 1000 as it was getting 15 clicks a day but when the system is launched they were dropped to 60 impressions and 1 click a day. Now it has been 3 months is there an option to mark it as unflagged? I haven't violated the TOS of Fiverr but now it hurts when you are a full-time freelancer on Fiverr. Please help me I am very sad regarding this case 

Screenshot_61.png

• Like 2

1 answer to this question

3 hours ago, growexpert883 said:

is there an option to mark it as unflagged?

Unfortunately, the flag is permanent and you will never be able to participate in the Level System. The most you can do is work with your older clients (if there are any). It's like you are not banned entirely but still won't be able to achieve success and work with new clients (as your gigs won't be visible in the search). Sadly, it's the end and you should try looking for alternative options or any other platform as making a career with a flagged account won't be a good choice.

Also, try reaching out to customer support (by any chance, if you have not yet) and try explaining to them that you have not violated any terms and ask them to review your account again. Chances are less but good luck!

• Like 2