I fail to verify my id

it_lover0

Question

Posted (edited)

I fail to verify my id and i am new to fiverr so i didn't get how to do it and now my account is temporarily disabled. please any one can help me in this. i contact support but no reply. ana_tom

Edited by it_lover0
  • Like 5

8 answers to this question

8 hours ago, it_lover0 said:

I fail to verify my id and i am new to fiverr so i didn't get how to do it and now my account is temporarily disabled. please any one can help me in this. i contact support but no reply. ana_tom

Hi @it_lover0, I've replied to your private message. Please refer any account-related questions to our Customer Support team, and wait to hear back from them. Someone will get back to you as soon as possible.Thanks for your patience and good luck 🍀

• Like 6

If you're having trouble verifying your Fiverr ID, here are some steps to help you troubleshoot the issue:

1. Check Verification Requirements: Ensure that you meet all the requirements for verifying your Fiverr ID. This typically includes providing a valid form of identification, such as a government-issued ID or passport.

2. Verify Information Accuracy: Double-check the information you provided during the verification process to ensure accuracy. Make sure that your name, date of birth, and other details match the information on your identification documents.

3. Contact Fiverr Support: If you're encountering difficulties with the verification process, reach out to Fiverr's customer support team for assistance. They can provide guidance and troubleshoot any issues you're experiencing.

4. Try Different Verification Methods: Fiverr may offer multiple verification methods, such as document verification or video verification. If one method isn't working, try an alternative method to see if it resolves the issue.

5. Clear Browser Cache and Cookies: Sometimes, issues with verification can be caused by browser cache or cookie issues. Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then attempt the verification process again.

6. Use a Different Device or Browser: If you're experiencing issues on a particular device or browser, try using a different device or browser to see if that resolves the problem.

7. Wait and Try Again Later: Occasionally, verification processes may encounter temporary glitches or delays. If you're unable to verify your ID immediately, try again later to see if the issue resolves itself.

8. Follow Instructions Carefully: Make sure to follow the verification instructions provided by Fiverr carefully. Pay attention to any specific requirements or steps outlined during the process.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, ana_tomy said:

Hi @it_lover0, I've replied to your private message. Please refer any account-related questions to our Customer Support team, and wait to hear back from them. Someone will get back to you as soon as possible.Thanks for your patience and good luck 🍀

it's been 13 h but problem not solved and no reply 

• Like 3

On 5/10/2024 at 9:56 AM, it_lover0 said:

Don't worry about this. I was also face this problem.  I  was contacted to fiverr team about my verification problem. The fiverr team helped me a lot and I got my account again after few days. 

So you should contact to fiverr support team and tell them your problem. 

• Like 2

Last 8 days ago I have same problem. I informed the Fiverr support team. Firstly the team sent me an automatic reply. Again I informed all my problems in details. After few days the team contact with me and they solved my problem. My account is activate now.

You just need to patience and follow up the support team.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, aich1996 said:

Last 8 days ago I have same problem. I informed the Fiverr support team. Firstly the team sent me an automatic reply. Again I informed all my problems in details. After few days the team contact with me and they solved my problem. My account is activate now.

You just need to patience and follow up the support team.

it's been more then 24h but no reply to solve my problem. 

• Like 3