My success score is stuck at 4 since the new update.

Since the new update, my Fiverr success score has been stuck at 4. It hasn't moved an inch. My gig impression is little to none since then. I have only worked with repeated clients since the new system. No new clients or new messages. I have over 800+ completed orders in this gig and almost 600 reviews.

Since the new update, I have delivered work faster, got better reviews, and got a few 5-star reviews. But, no change in the gig success score and performance.

I am clueless about what to do! Should I just remove this gig and start fresh? - creating new gigs and starting from zero? Because my current gig performance is worse than a new gig.

Screenshot_105.jpg

Screenshot_104.jpg

Screenshot_106.jpg

Screenshot_108.jpg

• Like 6

Hello taufiq_sifat
I want to express my support for this publication. I have the same problem, in my case I always received good reviews, and for personal reasons I was not able to maintain good metrics before the update, and now I am stuck. In my case I used to deliver my orders late, (delayed by hours or 1 or 2 days) but nothing that my customers complained about. Always positive reviews, plus I used to ask my customers if they would allow me to use customer service to extend delivery time, and none of them objected, because it didn't bother them. So I assumed that in my case it was those 2 things that were wrong. So lately I've tried hard to deliver my things on time and not use that alternative, but it doesn't work either.
It's like I'm shadow banned.

I wonder if anyone else has this problem?
I hope you have a good day -Franco

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...