How can i incfease my gig rank on fiverr

sojib572

4 minutes ago, sojib572 said:

I have tried so many ways to increase my gig rank on Fiverr. But my gig rank isn't increasing. My gig impression is very low. What I do now

Elaborate which ways you have tried so far? Let us know.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, sojib572 said:

Keyword research, micro-niche services, Gig description optimization, FAQ optimization, Image SEO, Budget Optimization etc

What about Digital Marketing skills? Ever tried that? 

• Like 5

@smartdezigns In marketing, there is an old saying that the word brand is quite abused and overly-used. On Fiverr, I observed same thing about optimization!! People just learn the spelling and start using it in every sentence. 

Keyword research, micro-niche services, Gig description optimization, FAQ optimization, Image SEO, Budget Optimization etc

May be I should watch more YouTube expart videos and learn too...🥲

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

On Fiverr, I observed same thing about optimization!! People just learn the spelling and start using it in every sentence. 

I have observed the same on Fiverr. The sellers have literally zero knowledge on the word "Optimization" even they claim themselves to be SEO Expert or Digital Marketing Expert. I even know SEO and SMM but never tried these things for my gigs. Never felt like to do these things.

• Like 9

9 hours ago, sojib572 said:

Guys, Do you have any suggestions for me about my gig rank?

We already told you to use your skills for your own gigs too. If you are really a Digital Marketing Expert then do you think your creatives (gig images) are good enough to grab buyer's attention? Will you do the same images for your buyers too? Even your videos are not attractive.. So work on improving your gig galleries i.e. gig images and videos as well.

• Like 6