How to get first order after meeting all the criteria of top keywords and appearing in search results?

Long story short: Seller Plus is not gonna get you any orders, or put you in search results. 
But you get the tools to do just that. So continue to use them and refine your gigs.

Another thing to point out is that things like proofreading, power point stuff, and copy-paste work wouldn't really get that many orders anyway as people can use AI tools for things like that.

• Like 1

"Film/web show pitch decks" are always among top 10 in keyword analytics for Presentations!! 

You have made a gig title blindly from that but do you know anything about FILM MAKING?? How scripting, planning, casting or financing for a pitch to Netflix would work?? 

2 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

You have made a gig title blindly from that but do you know anything about FILM MAKING??

Yes i exactly know what i have written in my gig and i can show & prove it to my clients. There is nothing, you need to worry about, by the way.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, creative_howl said:

Long story short: Seller Plus is not gonna get you any orders, or put you in search results. 
But you get the tools to do just that. So continue to use them and refine your gigs.

Another thing to point out is that things like proofreading, power point stuff, and copy-paste work wouldn't really get that many orders anyway as people can use AI tools for things like that.

Thanks for the suggestions, i will keep on working.

Edited by zaheer_abbas37