Hi everyone

Hi! I’m Antonio and I’m a graphic designer from Ibiza, Spain, and although I registered in 2020, it has not been until this April that I have published my first gigs. Although I know that the road is slow and patience is important, I was happy to see that one of my gigs about illustration of children's books has had a pretty good ratio of visits and clicks, which has encouraged me, so I hope everything goes well and above all to learn and also to know the work of so many talented people around here. I send you greetings and I hope to read about you.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Hello,

Maybe consider requesting from Fiverr CS to have a new profile and deleting/deactivating this one this one. Buyers might see your profile is from 2020 yet your gig (although newly added, which they don't know) has no sells, which might affect your performance/their willing to purchase. Ask CS if it is allowed to start with a fresh new account/profile.

• Like 9

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, ammarshrf said:

Hello,

Maybe consider requesting from Fiverr CS to have a new profile and deleting/deactivating this one this one. Buyers might see your profile is from 2020 yet your gig (although newly added, which they don't know) has no sells, which might affect your performance/their willing to purchase. Ask CS if it is allowed to start with a fresh new account/profile.

Yes, I had actually thought about that. Buyers will think I haven't made a single sale for 4 years 😅 I’ll try that, hope it’s possible. Thank you!

edit: I just sent an email to CS, let’s see… 

Edited by antonio_rico
  • Like 9