If account flagged due to location inconsistency

Guest ranawaqas5

Question

Guest ranawaqas5

After flagging my account i have talked fiverr and they claim that my account was flagged due to Connection with ban account and yes i created my younger brother account from my own laptop. But by the help of fiverr team we have delete my younger brother account from the system.

Now when i asked them to remove Flagged warning they are saying my account was flagged due to location inconsistency????

Pakistan Has faced some social account ban in Elections days and we Used vpn to access our accounts For clients works.

Please fiverr team look into my Problem and solve this.

Thank you.

Screenshot_2024-04-20-06-59-16-925_com.android.chrome.jpg

10 answers to this question

3 hours ago, ranawaqas5 said:

Pakistan Has faced some social account ban in Elections days and we Used vpn to access our accounts For clients works.

Don't you know that VPN is not allowed to use on Fiverr. This is really a location inconsistency issue. So it's a genuine issue whether you had to use it intentionally for work purpose.

But on the Election Day, I had zero issue and my internet was working well?

With the flagged account status, you are able to deliver orders. If yes, then do that.

• Like 5

Hi @ranawaqas5, I understand how disappointing this must be for you. Sadly, here on the Forum, we can't provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions.

These account flags are only to be addressed by our Customer Support team, however, from the screenshot provided the decision has already been made. Let me just mention that the reason for this is explained in the email notification you got about this, and that should answer any additional questions you may have.

Thanks for your understanding and good luck 🍀

• Like 5

Guest ranawaqas5
1 hour ago, smartdezigns said:

Don't you know that VPN is not allowed to use on Fiverr. This is really a location inconsistency issue. So it's a genuine issue whether you had to use it intentionally for work purpose.

With the flagged account status, you are able to deliver orders. If yes, then do that.

Gigs are disappeared from search bar

Guest ranawaqas5
9 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Yes, that's the after-effect of your flagged account. You will be getting very less impressions and clicks as well. 

So if gigs are not showing in Search results how we can get an order?

Guest ranawaqas5
On 4/20/2024 at 11:46 AM, smartdezigns said:

I Belong to village. Most of the People from Pakistan faces this issue. I am Not only One

Guest ranawaqas5
On 4/20/2024 at 1:07 PM, ana_tomy said:

Hi @ranawaqas5, I understand how disappointing this must be for you. Sadly, here on the Forum, we can't provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions.

These account flags are only to be addressed by our Customer Support team, however, from the screenshot provided the decision has already been made. Let me just mention that the reason for this is explained in the email notification you got about this, and that should answer any additional questions you may have.

Thanks for your understanding and good luck 🍀

And Customer support team sayes we are not able to alter the decision. I am Not sure what this professional platform is doing with Pakistani Sellers.

7 minutes ago, ranawaqas5 said:

And Customer support team sayes we are not able to alter the decision. I am Not sure what this professional platform is doing with Pakistani Sellers.

What makes you think that Fiverr is targeting Pakistani sellers only? Change your mindset please. 

10 minutes ago, ranawaqas5 said:

I Belong to village. Most of the People from Pakistan faces this issue. I am Not only One

Still you should not have used VPN no matter what.. 

• Like 5

21 hours ago, ranawaqas5 said:

Hi @ranawaqas5, our Terms of Service, Community Standards and Privacy Policies are the same for everyone, no matter where you're from. There are local laws affecting some aspects of the experience, however that's not an issue here. If you do have any additional questions, feel free to let our Customer Support team know, but know that the decision is final anyway. Thanks for understanding.

• Like 4