PSA: Success Score Sucks

Just your daily reminder that Fiverr's lack of transparency with the Success Score sucks. Check back tomorrow for another reminder. 

This is coming from someone with only 5 star reviews and majority of these orders getting tips. Thanks fiverr team...what a joke. 

• Like 13

Once again, another daily reminder that the lack of transparency with the Success Score sucks. Fiverr has recently been boasting about their transparency with the new levels system but forgot to fix the most important thing...transparency..... 

• Like 10

Absolutely. Before this new level system I was getting orders left and right. I had a 4.9/5 stars on almost every one of my gigs and on track to move into Top Rated Seller. They came out with this system and I now get about 1 order a week and am stuck as a level one seller after being on here for years. Fiverr is getting worse the longer I stay. 

• Like 9

So everyone's orders have gone down? because mine too, also the views of my gigs are less than half what they had before they made their "transparent system". Their "value of money" section still seems nonsense to me, It's like "if you think my price is high, why hire me anyway?, just go and look for the price that fits your budget"... but of course, buyers like to receive a lot for a pittance, plus They are not aware that in reality we only earn approximately 80% of what they pay.

• Like 7

• 3 months later...

I've read hundreds of comments about these fiverr rules and level system, almost 95% people are criticizing and complaining but fiverr does not give a piece of sh*tt. It does not even care what ever happen with sellers. Fiverr should know that this is not only seller account, this is our years of hardwork & even minor negative impact on our account can destroy our mental health and obviously our life too. This is not humanity. Fiverr only cares about his buyers. What is logic behind enabling buyer to give review after cancelling order? When order is cancelled it is obvious that buyer is not satisfied with the work and that's why seller refunded his amount & when he is enable to leave review he will never give a positive review because he is not satisfied with work. So, it is totally damaging sellers. But alas! no one hears us

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ahmadraza992 said:

When order is cancelled it is obvious that buyer is not satisfied with the work and that's why seller refunded his amount & when he is enable to leave review he will never give a positive review because he is not satisfied with work. So, it is totally damaging sellers. But alas! no one hears us

Hold on.. Why are you blaming Fiverr for everything mainly because of your 1 cancelled order with its review? Did you even read your buyer's review carefully?

Wanted to know: Whatever that buyer has said is actually a lie? See an inserted image below: 

ahmad.PNG.645419d4217a9b77705af0a1efc57980.PNG

• I am sorry but it looks like that you need to improve your communication skills further. Also, change your English language level from Native to Fluent.
  • Don't feel discouraged because of that cancelled order. You are already getting orders these days then hopefully your metrics will be better soon. Keep delivering quality services.
  • Fiverr cares about their sellers too if their case is really strong. If you think Fiverr does not care about its sellers then you're totally wrong. If your order got cancelled then it's the Fiverr's loss too as the fund was transferred back to the buyer. 
  • Did you contact Fiverr Support regarding it? You must have a solid proof/evidence that you did the right work. 

Good Luck!

• Like 2