There is no way to get an order from Fiverr?

isfak_ifty

Question

I have been waiting for over 8 or 9 months, but I have not received any orders from Fiverr marketplace buyers. Although I did receive three orders from posts I shared on social media. My gig image title and description are good I took advice from some experts in previous forums they ensured everything is good. now what should I do should I quit Fiverr or are there any chances?

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

4 answers to this question

Hello @isfak_ifty 

We can see that you are very eager to start receiving orders which is great, so please don't let the initial setback discourage you. We have all gone through it. Know that you came to the right place. Allow me to leave you a few links that might help you on your journey. 

Please check out our free Fiverr Learn course. The Forum is full of information and great discussions. We recommend that you read through some of the previous posts, as they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started. If you would like to ask the community for suggestions on your Gig, please post in the Gig Advice section. 

Here are a few that I recommend for new freelancers:

You can search through topics or categories. Here you can find so many brilliant instructions and guidance from our skilled Sellers. The more detailed you are in your search, the better the result you will get.

Hope this helps.

We wish you the best of luck! 🍀 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1