Confusion Over My Success Score.

donteparis

Question

Hello! I hope you all are doing well. My question is, why is my success score so low? I have fewer negative reviews than positive ones, and I've surpassed all the metrics, even as far as top-rated, besides the success score. Before the new system, I was a level 2 with no issues. I'm told I am below Fiverr's standards, and all my gigs are no longer promoted. Any help/clarification on the matter would be excellent. Since the new system started, I have completed at least 4-5 gigs, all of which I got good feedback on, and my score has not changed. Any help would be great. Perhaps I'm just unaware of how things work now. Attached are screenshots showing several stats about all my active gigs that receive orders and other numbers.

Autotune Gig Numbers.png

Number of Completed vs Cancelled.png

Mix and Master Numbers.png

Speed Up Gig.png

Performance Metrics.png

Active gig numbers.png

• Like 6

10 answers to this question

58 minutes ago, shaebukhan said:

same with me i have no negative reviews but facing same situation. Not understanding whats going on ....

The success score also takes into account private metrics like private reviews. So even if the situation seems great publicly, private reviews might say a different story. Some buyers leave random, bad private reviews, and if no one leaves you a good private review (most people don't bother), that bad private review from one person can be very problematic. 

• Like 7
  • Up 1

I have this same issue, on a 6/10 with never any bad reviews, even on large orders etc. Without any real insight, it is difficult to get it higher. For the rest I check all the boxes for being a top rated seller, but now I'm only level one

• Like 5

9 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

The success score also takes into account private metrics like private reviews. So even if the situation seems great publicly, private reviews might say a different story. Some buyers leave random, bad private reviews, and if no one leaves you a good private review (most people don't bother), that bad private review from one person can be very problematic. 

This must be the case. I guess I'll never know, as I can't recall any client I had a good but also bad experience with, haha. It's quite unfortunate that the current system works this way. It essentially keeps sellers in the dark about how clients feel about their work. With no chance to improve on something, you are punished to the point where you can't survive on the platform anymore. Thank you for your insight.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, donteparis said:

This must be the case. I guess I'll never know, as I can't recall any client I had a good but also bad experience with, haha.

Last year for 6 months I had very few clicks and impressions. Only 5 star reviews, I didn't even have a 4 star review during that time. And when I talked with the success manager from Fiverr, they told me the buyer satisfaction rate (which I guess it's the success score now, more or less) is low. And they also told me that even if people leave a review publicly, they might leave the opposite when asked privately. So those private reviews can vastly range... plus a lot of people are in a rush and will randomly leave a review, espeically since it's private. The bottom line is, we'll never know.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

Last year for 6 months I had very few clicks and impressions. Only 5 star reviews, I didn't even have a 4 star review during that time. And when I talked with the success manager from Fiverr, they told me the buyer satisfaction rate (which I guess it's the success score now, more or less) is low. And they also told me that even if people leave a review publicly, they might leave the opposite when asked privately. So those private reviews can vastly range... plus a lot of people are in a rush and will randomly leave a review, espeically since it's private. The bottom line is, we'll never know.

I appreciate your expertise. Thanks mate.

• Like 6

I am in the same situation as you. My score has been stuck at 4 since the new system was implemented, despite having only "Effective communication" as a negative impact. The entire process is very unclear and frustrating. It seems like it would take a lot of time to improve even one point, even with good reviews 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, gustawosky said:

I am in the same situation as you. My score has been stuck at 4 since the new system was implemented, despite having only "Effective communication" as a negative impact. The entire process is very unclear and frustrating. It seems like it would take a lot of time to improve even one point, even with good reviews 

Indeed. It is very confusing and frustrating. Definitely feel like all the work I've put in for years has been entirely reverted and my only way of getting customers is from returning clients as opposed to new, since all my gigs aren't promoted anymore.

• Like 5

I am in the same situation, I have been on fiverr for more than 2 years, I have always taken my work very seriously and for the same reason I received very frequent requests but with the new leveling system everything fell apart and with the new "Success Score" has dropped from 4/10, I find it very illogical that there are private reviews that affect us and we can not do anything concrete about it, it keeps us in ignorance. If you can find a solution, it would help all of us who have the same problem. image.png.be8c23c2fca19d478b100c4aab03a794.png

• Like 5