Important Update: Account Status Notification

syncdevx_

Question

Dear Community,

I'm reaching out to share an update regarding the status of my Fiverr account. Recently, I received a notification from Fiverr Support indicating that my account has been flagged due to its association with another disabled account. It seems that Fiverr suspects my involvement with this account, which I have no knowledge of, nor have I violated any of Fiverr's terms and conditions @ana_tomy @Lyndsey_Fiverr

I want to assure you all that I have consistently operated within the boundaries of Fiverr's policies and guidelines. I am fully committed to providing my clients with exceptional service while maintaining the integrity of the platform.

Currently, I am in communication with Fiverr Support to resolve this matter swiftly. I have offered full cooperation, including allowing them to review any chats or interactions that may be in question.

Your understanding and support during this time are invaluable to me.

Best regards,

action.png

report_account.png

• Like 6

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, syncdevx_ said:

Currently, I am in communication with Fiverr Support to resolve this matter swiftly. I have offered full cooperation, including allowing them to review any chats or interactions that may be in question.

Account related issues cannot be resolved here on the Forum neither any Fiverr Staff can help you with it. So better to continue discussing this issue with Fiverr Support.

Just a question: Are you using a second hand / used laptop? 

• Like 4

On 4/10/2024 at 10:06 PM, smartdezigns said:

Account related issues cannot be resolved here on the Forum neither any Fiverr Staff can help you with it. So better to continue discussing this issue with Fiverr Support.

Just a question: Are you using a second hand / used laptop? 

Yes, I am using second hand laptop.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, syncdevx_ said:

Yes, I am using second hand laptop.

That might be the reason then. Previous owner might have his own Fiverr account which he/she was using it on that laptop. 

Did you format the laptop and installed the new operating system (Windows) after purchasing the second hand laptop?

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, syncdevx_ said:

Thanks for this. No, I neither format the laptop nor installed the new operating system (Windows) after purchasing it. 

That might be the reason of your account issue. 

Edited by smartdezigns
Spelling Mistake
  • Like 2