How can I stop my impressios from decreasing daily and start getting clients again on Fiverr?

ana_mp

Question

Hi everyone! I need your help again! What else could I do to stop my impressions from decreasing daily and start getting clients again on Fiverr? I've made a lot of changes to my gigs in the past few days, I've also increased my prices a bit according to some advice, but my situation is pretty much the same. What do you recommend? What am I doing wrong? Thank you in advance for your responses and help.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

4 answers to this question

If they don't lead to clicks and orders, they decrease in time. The algorithm is giving you a chance for some time. 
You should add more pictures, every gig has 1 picture and is similar to the others. Pictures should be informative and related to the service you offer.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

Hi everyone,

This was me just a couple of days back, my impressions and gig clicks were on a sharp decline. 

This is what I did; 

♤ Participated more in the forum.

♤ Shared my gigs on Twitter

♤ confirmed my tags and readjust them appropriately

♤ Spent more time on the platform. 

I can't promise you that these will bring immediate results but with time you will love it.

Edited by whitney_writer4
  • Like 3

Sometimes it would happen. You should continue your Fiverr activities randomly, such as attending the Fiverr community and spreading gig marketing through media. Then follow the rules and guidelines of Fiverr. What should you follow?

• Like 1