Give me advice

gfx_junaid

I have an old Fiverr account which was inactive for 2 years and I worked as a graphic designer on that account, I have 8 client reviews on that account. Now I want to start working on Fiverr again as a content writer, should I revive that account or create a new one for this purpose?

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, gfx_junaid said:

I have an old Fiverr account which was inactive for 2 years and I worked as a graphic designer on that account, I have 8 client reviews on that account. Now I want to start working on Fiverr again as a content writer, should I revive that account or create a new one for this purpose?

You're not allowed to have more than one account on Fiverr. So if you're thinking of making a new one, you have to delete the old one. I suggest trying with the account you already have first. Having a few reviews, even if they're old, can help create trust with new buyers. 

• Like 11

Make a clear statement in your updated profile that you now provide content writing services in addition to or instead of graphic design.
Rework Your Assignments : Make new jobs dedicated to content creation. Add pertinent keywords to them and make sure your service and bundle descriptions are clear.
Showcase Portfolio If at all possible provide writing samples on your profile. These could be client endorsements from previous content writing assignments or links to previously published work.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, gfx_junaid said:

You can't open more than one account in your name at will. You can provide different services on the same account if you want.

• Like 3