Is my GIG good enough for ranking ?

sntalvie

Question

8 answers to this question

Your gig setups look pretty solid. You've done a good job with the descriptions (they're perhaps a bit short?), and your thumbnails are ok, though, I'd suggest using less text on your thumbnails; it'll become tiny in search results, and less is more. If you can, look into having a professional gig video with a pro voice over made – video converts and is more engaging than just a thumbnail. 

Overall, your gigs are shaping up nicely. But this is just the tip of the iceberg. Your visibility on Fiverr hinges on many things, with your success score being the most important.

This score reflects buyer satisfaction, among other things. You can learn more about it on the level overview page.

In short, the quality of your work, your communication skills, and your ability to surpass buyer expectations, are really important things to focus on. My tip is to always under-promise and over-deliver. And of course, avoid cancellations, disputes, unnecessary revision requests and so on. 

Another factor that will make it difficult to succeed, is competition. Looking at yours, there are more than 37,000 competitors in the custom website category.

If you walked into a mall with 37,000 clothing stores, would opening another one sound like a good plan? So, my advice is to branch out. Think about what unique services you can offer that clients are looking for and start from there.

Hope this helps! 😁

• Like 6

16 hours ago, seoexpertrifat said:

@smashradio please check my gig and give me some advice for getting orders

https://www.fiverr.com/seoexpertrifat

Just as I mentioned earlier. Read the part about competition. 

I also strongly suggest investing in professionally designed gig thumbnails. Your current ones don't quite match up with the best and you can probably do better with the help of a designer. 

• Like 5
  • Congrats! 1

Personal Experience 

Don't do that. It really deranks your gig. Many people will click your gig from here and they wont order. Fiverr algorithm will think they were buyers and are clicking your gig and not ordering. It will automatically push your gig backwards. I did that before no one can provide with any tips here that can guarantee you success. 

Edited by ahmad_freelancr
  • Like 5
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, smashradio said:

Just as I mentioned earlier. Read the part about competition. 

I also strongly suggest investing in professionally designed gig thumbnails. Your current ones don't quite match up with the best and you can probably do better with the help of a designer. 

Thank you so much 

• Like 2

Here are some concise tips:

>>Optimize Title and Description: Ensure they are clear, concise, and include relevant keywords.

>>Use High-Quality Visuals: Images and videos should be clear, professional, and relevant to your service.

>>Competitive Pricing: Start with competitive pricing to attract initial clients, adjusting as you gain experience.

>>Keyword Optimization: Use relevant keywords and tags to improve visibility in search results.

>>Include Samples or Portfolio**: Showcase your skills with samples or a portfolio if applicable.

>>Provide Excellent Service: Focus on delivering exceptional service to build positive reviews and reputation.

• Like 5