A question related to clients on Fiverr

ana_mp

Question

Hello everyone!🌞 I'm Ana, and I've been freelancing on Fiverr since January this year. Everything went well at first; after a month, I managed to get 2 clients and received great reviews and 5-star ratings. But since then, I haven't been able to attract any more clients. Is this normal? Do you have any advice? How can I improve this?

Thank you very much in advance for every piece of advice that I will receive! 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 1

4 answers to this question

3 hours ago, ana_mp said:

Hello everyone!🌞 I'm Ana, and I've been freelancing on Fiverr since January this year. Everything went well at first; after a month, I managed to get 2 clients and received great reviews and 5-star ratings. But since then, I haven't been able to attract any more clients. Is this normal? Do you have any advice? How can I improve this?

Thank you very much in advance for every piece of advice that I will receive! 

Consider raising your rates. Fiverr tends to favor gigs that are priced higher, as selling your services for just five dollars might not project the best professional image. Think about it: would a real expert charge less than a cup of coffee for their services? It might lead people to underestimate your skills, even if your gig appears in search results or is recommended by the algorithm.

While buyers on Fiverr are looking for good value, they're also seeking quality and the best possible deal.

It's quite normal for new sellers on Fiverr to experience a few initial sales followed by a quiet period. Succeeding here requires patience and hard work. You should familiarize yourself with Fiverr and learn as much about it as you can fromt he advice already here on the forum and all the help resources on Fiverr.

Just make sure the guidance you follow comes from successful sellers with a proven track record of success.

Best of luck! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, smashradio said:

Consider raising your rates. Fiverr tends to favor gigs that are priced higher, as selling your services for just five dollars might not project the best professional image. Think about it: would a real expert charge less than a cup of coffee for their services? It might lead people to underestimate your skills, even if your gig appears in search results or is recommended by the algorithm.

While buyers on Fiverr are looking for good value, they're also seeking quality and the best possible deal.

It's quite normal for new sellers on Fiverr to experience a few initial sales followed by a quiet period. Succeeding here requires patience and hard work. You should familiarize yourself with Fiverr and learn as much about it as you can fromt he advice already here on the forum and all the help resources on Fiverr.

Just make sure the guidance you follow comes from successful sellers with a proven track record of success.

Best of luck! 

Great advice

• Like 1