Account disabled, your opinion ?

novusify

Question

Hello,

My account got disabled (got my 1 warning ever and 1 minute later it was also disabled).

I contacted customer support and they just told me that my gig was violating tos and guidelines as a gig selling 301 redirect backlinks.

I asked if they can explain which part of the tos or guidelines my gig broke because i couldn't find a line that said 301 redirect backlinks are not allowed.

They didn't explain anything or tell which rule was broken and told they can't , how can that be possible !!!????

I couldn't think of a rule that i broke with my gig (it was domains that i own that i used for the backlinks)....

Anyone got in a similar situation ?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 answers to this question

Hello @ana_tomy thank you for looking in to it, but i still don't have any clue or idea about why, and which rule i broke?

I expect at least an explanation about the decision making, instead i get told my gig wasn't allowed but i couldn't read any line in the tos or the guidelines about it being a prohibited gig or anything alike, so it should be based on a decision making that needs to cite rules that ware broken with my gig, but i never received it. It doesn't make sense for me to hear that i did something wrong but also don't get told based on which rule(s)? There are gigs that are the same or alike and they are still online ?
I can understand a decision but without knowing even which rule i broke, doesn't feel right but just getting disabled because of a rule i need to guess which rule and what it was ?

Thank you, have a nice day.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, novusify said:

Hello @ana_tomy thank you for looking in to it, but i still don't have any clue or idea about why, and which rule i broke?

I expect at least an explanation about the decision making, instead i get told my gig wasn't allowed but i couldn't read any line in the tos or the guidelines about it being a prohibited gig or anything alike, so it should be based on a decision making that needs to cite rules that ware broken with my gig, but i never received it. It doesn't make sense for me to hear that i did something wrong but also don't get told based on which rule(s)? There are gigs that are the same or alike and they are still online ?
I can understand a decision but without knowing even which rule i broke, doesn't feel right but just getting disabled because of a rule i need to guess which rule and what it was ?

Thank you, have a nice day.

Very likely, you did nothing wrong. Looking at the forum posts, they have been making countless erroneous bans and flags, probably because the marketplace was getting too flooded. Once you start asking what you did wrong, they will start ignoring your message and refuse to tell you what you did. It's a know problem, they can only provide copy-paste answers at the moment, so even though they are the ones at fault, there is nothing you can do because they won;t look into it

• Like 1