My seller profile was not approve

Hello there, I am a new here, I created my account and published a gig today. But When I published my gig I got a mail and notification, My seller profile was not approve. But I dont know why. I am using a desktop, profile was 100% completed, personal and business information 85%, attended a  exam About learn from fiverr and passed.Can you observe my profile and let me know whats wrong there.

And let me know if possible---

1) How can I created a new seller profile in my this pc?

2) which option is need to select before publishing gig like "Personal and business information"?

3) How can I create a seller profile without National ID card?

I want to build my career here. Please take it positively and give me a better suggestions. I am waiting for your positive reply.

verify.jpg

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

I am 99% convinced that the reason is that you want to edit baby photos, it can be considered as an inappropriate service. You can contact support@fiverr.com and it would be better if you tell them that you will change your services. However, I cannot guarantee you a positive outcome.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, milos_siena said:

I am 99% convinced that the reason is that you want to edit baby photos, it can be considered as an inappropriate service. You can contact support@fiverr.com and it would be better if you tell them that you will change your services. However, I cannot guarantee you a positive outcome.

Thank you so much for your reply. Can you tell me which service is available means what type of service Fiverr will approve anytime now for new seller? And can you tell me how can I approve a seller profile?

• Like 3