Fiverr Support Late Response Time Issue: Impact on Gig Cancellation Rate

m_ahsan_web

Question

I need to talk about a problem with Fiverr's support team. They should reply to us within 1-2 days, but it's taking them 4-7 days, which is too long.

Here's why this is important: I had a situation where a buyer ordered something outside my niche without discussing any details. I needed to cancel the order without negatively affecting my stats, so I contacted support. But because they replied late, the buyer canceled the order on their own. This ended up affecting my gig cancellation rate.

Edited by m_ahsan_web
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2

3 answers to this question

I'm currently facing an issue with my account, which has been restricted for reasons unknown to me. Despite reaching out to customer service two days ago, I have yet to receive a response. It's frustrating because I was initially informed that they would reply within 12 hours. What's even more perplexing is that just a few months ago, when I had to contact customer service, they typically responded within 3 or 4 hours. However, the current delay in response, stretching to 3 or 4 days, is incredibly inconvenient and concerning.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, m_ahsan_web said:

This ended up affecting my gig cancellation rate

As far as I know, Customer Support cannot remove that order from affecting your ratings now (everything are calculated by an AI model). Previously, they could update the Order Completion Rate. 

• Like 2