Client Unresponsive and Missing Project Details - Requesting Advice

waleedjoyia

Question

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping to get some advice on a situation with a client. I recently received an order for a project on my Mechanical Design gig. I politely informed the client that I would need a few days to begin due to existing commitments, and they agreed. In the meanwhile she asked me to fill an NDA which I did.

However, since then, the client hasn't responded to any of my attempts to reach out. I've tried contacting them, but unfortunately, they haven't provided any project details either.

To ensure timely delivery for other clients, I'm planning to request an extension on the delivery date through Fiverr. However, I'm unsure how to proceed if the client remains unresponsive after the extension.

Would anyone be able to advise on the best course of action in this situation? Should I deliver an empty file or is there another option?

Thanks in advance for your help!

• Like 5

3 answers to this question

9 hours ago, waleedjoyia said:

Would anyone be able to advise on the best course of action in this situation? Should I deliver an empty file or is there another option?

Have you tried contacting Fiverr Support regarding this issue? Contact Fiverr Support and request them to contact your buyer on the behalf of you.. 

Never ever deliver an empty file/work via Deliver Work button else you will get a warning due to the misuse of that button and you will lose your Fiverr account. Avoid it.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Have you tried contacting Fiverr Support regarding this issue? Contact Fiverr Support and request them to contact your buyer on the behalf of you.. 

Never ever deliver an empty file/work via Deliver Work button else you will get a warning due to the misuse of that button and you will lose your Fiverr account. Avoid it.

Thanks, My friend told me to submit an empty or random file, he also earns from Fiverr. But before doing so, I just wanted to double check and am glad I did.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, waleedjoyia said:

Thanks, My friend told me to submit an empty or random file, he also earns from Fiverr. But before doing so, I just wanted to double check and am glad I did.

Sooner or later, your friend might get a warning due to the misuse of Deliver Work button. Never ever do it. 

Contact Fiverr Support and discuss your concern with them regarding buyer's unresponsiveness behavior.

• Like 2