Flagged Account

viv_vian

Question

I was a level one seller before the new system, my account was flagged some weeks ago and I thought it will come back to normal after the new level system because I met all the new level requirements but they haven't removed my account from flagged. Has anyone experience such too? What will happen next ?

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, viv_vian said:

I was a level one seller before the new system, my account was flagged some weeks ago and I thought it will come back to normal after the new level system because I met all the new level requirements but they haven't removed my account from flagged. Has anyone experience such too? What will happen next ?

Regarding flagged account, you need to contact Fiverr Support. Only they can help you with account-related issues. 80% of the sellers are facing this issue so only solution is to contact Fiverr Support as we the sellers cannot help you in this regard.

• Like 1

Hi @viv_vian,

Is the account in question connected to this username?

Our Customer Support team can look into this for you and let you know what's happening. Let me know if you need info on how to reach them.

In case of any system error, they'll make sure to correct it.

• Like 1

same issue with me i was a level one seller before new level system and my account got flagged as i am eligible and qualifies for the next level my all the matrices are above the requirement and i thought it will be normal after some time but still it is flagged without any reason i think its a glitch or error kindly help me i havent violated any rules

Edited by samiahmed666
  • Like 1