Very bad experience with Fiverr customer service

Hi team,

What's happening on Fiverr? Many people are finding that their gigs are being flagged for serious rule violations. Fiverr's customer service hasn't been able to provide them with any solutions. In my case, I was a level 2 seller with a perfect success score of 10/10. But after the new leveling system was introduced, I discovered that my account was flagged for a serious violation. Now my account won't level up anymore. I've contacted customer service multiple times, but they keep giving me the same unhelpful answer. It says something about my location being inconsistent and being connected to another account that was suspended for violating Fiverr's terms of service. I don't really understand what this means. Now my account has been downgraded from level 2 to New seller, and the number of views on my gig is dropping quickly. Nobody is able to give me a proper answer. Could someone please tell me what will happen to my account?

Screenshot_2024-03-17-10-44-02-79_5858a19279ddd3b9634277a5bf37e3bf.jpg

• Like 5

The same happened with my. First, I was told by customer support that my account was flagged for a serious violation of location inconsistencies (while I've never traveled abroad). However, then I received a reply that the violation that entered your account into the Flagged Account status should no longer affect your account.

Even my account status is active, as per the customer support, yet, the system has dropped my response rate to ZERO, and I'm not been able to send messages to my clients.

image.png.265339eff2c4768d1ce7c276216c2fc0.png

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, engineermyousaf said:

The same happened with my. First, I was told by customer support that my account was flagged for a serious violation of location inconsistencies (while I've never traveled abroad). However, then I received a reply that the violation that entered your account into the Flagged Account status should no longer affect your account.

Even my account status is active, as per the customer support, yet, the system has dropped my response rate to ZERO, and I'm not been able to send messages to my clients.

image.png.265339eff2c4768d1ce7c276216c2fc0.png

At least they removed the account flagged message. Great success!

• Like 3