New Level System

fhortunate

Question

image.png.9884d47d01627a56eaba6509078b8187.pngMy account qualifies for the next status of Level 2, all my stats are above required but I still get this red scary bar notification at the top. What's going on, hope I'm still qualified for it. Has any been promoted to Level 2?

• Like 3

6 answers to this question

44 minutes ago, fhortunate said:

Has any been promoted to Level 2?

Did you even read the message carefully? It states that "As a result, you are not able to participate in the level system".

It means that your level won't be up (level 2) because of your flagged account. Contact Fiverr Support and discuss with them. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Did you even read the message carefully? It states that "As a result, you are not able to participate in the level system".

It means that your level won't be up (level 2) because of your flagged account. Contact Fiverr Support and discuss with them. 

I'm asking this because it's a general issue as you can see obviously, not like I've committed any violation. I'm asking those that are in similar situation and seeing the same message, if there's been any update about it, whether any has gotten promoted

Edited by fhortunate
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, fhortunate said:

I'm asking this because it's a general issue as you can see obviously, not like I've committed any violation. I'm asking those that are in similar situation and seeing the same message, if there's been any update about it, whether any has gotten promoted

This is why I have recommended you to contact Fiverr Support. Only they can help you with account-related issues. Very very few accounts have been restored but you should still contact them.

It's not a general issue, you have made violations that's why it happened. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

This is why I have recommended you to contact Fiverr Support. Only they can help you with account-related issues. Very very few accounts have been restored but you should still contact them.

stop saying this lady they will not give you a trophy this is not a small issue 50 percent of the problems of the new level are cuz of flagging so stop hiding the sun with your hand

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 3/15/2024 at 2:28 PM, smartdezigns said:

You think you are cool we are not dump so we violations Fiverr policy 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, surajsinhrathod said:

You think you are cool we are not dump so we violations Fiverr policy 

Have I said anywhere that I am cool and you are dumb? :classic_blink: 

Sadly, If you have violated TOS then you will be definitely punished for it. 

• Like 2