Promoted gigs option with flagged accounts??

carrotymusic

Question

Hello 👋 Fiverr's level system has changed today. My account is flagged…. I got this message in the email "Even if your tier status has changed, we give you 30 days to continue using gigs and recover your stats" This means that on April 13-14 I can't promote my gigs even though I have a success rate of 10 /10 ? 

Is there still hope that I will be allowed to promoted gigs? that would be very nice of Fiverr… 

For other sellers with the flagged account also have gig promotions available at the moment?

• Like 4

3 answers to this question

For Flagg account, you need to get solution from Fiverr Support only. You can email them with your facing issue. They must provide a proper reason.

From my experience in this platform, Flagg account won't get the other benefit like promotion. But still contact with customer support please.

Thank you!

• Like 4

My account got flagged on 14Th Feb, when the new level system was updated. 
At first, I thought I was a bug in the system but I think it still is a Bug in the system while implementing the new MODEL. 

Regardless of that, I have received new ORDERS and I can still use the option of promoting GIGs (I am attaching the screenshot). Plus strange thing is my GiG ranked on the FIRST page despite all these facts. Still, I do not understand what the problem is.

Screenshot 2024-03-17 211818.jpg

• Like 2
  • Confused 1