That must have been one heck of a Christmas party....

Imagine this...it's the Fiverr Christmas party and after a few drinks, someone says, "Let's have some fun and create a new level system that will confuse EVERYONE!" Of course this didn't happen...but it sure feels like it! There was no warning, no input from sellers or buyers, no pilot program to get feedback from sellers and buyers. Instead, this insane new system appeared with catchy words like...transparency and holistic. I've read soooo many reviews of fellow freelancers whose hard work has been stomped on and smashed. Maybe Fiverr could put their new system on hold...listen to your seller's concerns. Let's face it...without sellers, you'd have no buyers and you'd nave no Fiverr! Many sellers feel like they've been kicked to the curb with this new system. 

I teach at the college level and over the years I've highly recommended Fiverr to my students. I can no longer recommend this platform. I'm not even sure if I'll stick around after March 14th. My fingers are crossed that Fiverr will put its new system on hold and re-work it to benefit both seller and buyer. Change can be great if done properly. This major overhaul was not handled correctly and now there's confusion and frustration. It doesn't have to be this way. Take a sample survey of the changes you'd like to make. Ask a sampling of sellers...top sellers, Level 2 sellers, brand new sellers to be part of a pilot program to test your changes. This way you include sellers in the process. I hope someone from Fiverr, and not one of their robots, reads this and considers it.

• Like 5