Feeling totally deflated

The new ratings system is slowly taking away my desire to continue on Fiverr, and sucking all of the drive and enthusiasm out of me. Have been a TRS for a couple of years and maintained an average rating of 5.0 for most of that time. However, I now see my ratings falling due to the new metrics and it's soul destroying. I am working harder than ever before and receiving consistently good feedback from buyers - but this is now being combined with lower rating scores, primarily due to the ridiculous 'value' metric and the use of emojis when rating orders. Fiverr seems to think that all change is good, but this one is in danger of really hurting their bottom line. Will they listen? I won't hold my breath...

Edited by principalmike
  • Like 7
  • Up 1

If it's any consolation, we feel exactly the same as you! We've worked hard on Fiverr over the last few years to build a great reputation for quality work, client satisfaction and have achieved consistently high scores - all 5 stars except for two 4.7 stars (which have only occurred since their new scoring system was introduced). We're always open to improvement, but our enthusiasm has also been dashed by this incomprehensible new system where we can't even be told why our 'Client satisfaction' has been labelled 'Strong negative impact' on one of our gigs. Our 'Success Level' dropped a point last week but we have no idea why. We've never received any complaints from clients so just can't understand how this new system is correct or acceptable, and Fiverr Customer Support's lack of help just makes us wonder how much longer we'll be happy to work under this new system... we may eventually have to take our skills elsewhere!

• Like 5

• 2 months later...

facing the same problem, i have a 5 star rating all thru, except one 4.9 a couple of years ago. And i am clueless as to why i have Client satisfaction - strong negative impact on my gigs. its really strange

• Like 1