no orders no work. help me figure it out

alexasnig

• 5 months later...

hello everyone! I live in Ukraine and registered for work three months ago. I'm a motion designer. I have a question. why don’t I have any orders? At the beginning there were views on my page but now they don’t. help

I live and work in Ukraine. I registered three months ago with the prospect of working in the future. in three months there was only one order for animation. the question is why there are no orders and what needs to be done to make an order appear and increase orders

• Like 7

image.png.1b5620461ba30de04bf0a778bb02e9de.png

What does 'bg' stand for? Why is your sample image just circles? Why do you only have one logo animation sample? Why don't you have more image samples? Why is there a QR code in the video? What is 'videoi'? Why are there no samples that show rigging or the workflow? Why is the description so short for two of the gigs? Why does only one of the Gigs have a FAQ? Why only one FAQ? Why does the single FAQ not actually answer the question? Why don't the gigs use five tags?

• Like 9
  • Up 2

• 4 months later...
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, alexasnig said:

Hello! I'm already a year on firever, updated my profile, added offers but for some reason no one orders anything and what is the reason I do not know, no orders. here is a link to my profile https://www.fiverr.com/alexasnig can find errors and report. with respect artist Alexander.

How many clicks did you get in your gigs last month?

Edited by afaz2297
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, afaz2297 said:

Optimize your gigs. Research more about your niche. Make an attractive gig image and stay active on Fiverr. Best of luck. 

optimised, I'm constantly in touch, I've created attractive gigs. I thought you'd follow the link to my profile and post specific errors

• Like 3

On 3/3/2024 at 4:27 PM, imagination7413 said:

Why do you only have one logo animation sample? Why don't you have more image samples? [...] Why are there no samples that show rigging or the workflow? Why is the description so short for two of the gigs? Why does only one of the Gigs have a FAQ?

Look like the above are still true. In addition:

Why are there so many typos and misspellings? Why are you using text-to speech? Why are your sample images juts stills from your videos? Why are the character models so different when you claim "every animation I create is unique"? Why does one video have no sound, and why is the description for that one so short?

• Like 4
  • Up 2

5 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

Look like the above are still true. In addition:

Why are there so many typos and misspellings? Why are you using text-to speech? Why are your sample images juts stills from your videos? Why are the character models so different when you claim "every animation I create is unique"? Why does one video have no sound, and why is the description for that one so short?

because i use google translator. i understand your point about the pictures, i'll fix it. All you wrote is the reason for the lack of orders?

• Like 3

On 7/8/2024 at 9:37 AM, alexasnig said:

optimised, I'm constantly in touch, I've created attractive gigs. I thought you'd follow the link to my profile and post specific errors

I recommend looking at what other sellers with gigs in the same category are doing, without copying anything that they do, just to see what you are up against.

• Like 3
  • Up 2

On 7/9/2024 at 2:43 AM, alexasnig said:

All you wrote is the reason for the lack of orders?

What I wrote contributes to the lack of orders. It's hardly an exhaustive list.

10 hours ago, alexasnig said:

I made offers that had less competition.

How so? 

Logo Animation - 9,600+ Results
2D Animated Explainers - 6,000+ Results
Visual Effects - 3,500+ Results
Social Media Videos - 14,000+ Results

The smallest of those categories is the third one, and your gig video for that uses the exact same video clip back-to-back at the very start of the video. The next clip states 'corporete video'. (Also, since I'm guessing the video is stock footage, you could have put those job titles on any of them. The designer is typing while the 'manager' is just starring at the screen.) The 'Contact me for more information' doesn't even look like tracking, and fails to serve it's purpose because it takes five second to even be fully on screen to be able to read it properly. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1

Take a look at the samples from the top animators on Fiverr.

https://www.fiverr.com/aqeel8/create-6-amazing-video-logo-intro-animation-in-24-hours?context_referrer=search_gigs_with_modalities&source=top-bar&ref_ctx_id=f8104d7cbbd04dee900b2fb76f127bec&pckg_id=1&pos=4&context_type=auto&funnel=f8104d7cbbd04dee900b2fb76f127bec&seller_online=true&imp_id=9e2dfef6-2ead-4c8c-976e-3112f7f1d8e3

https://www.fiverr.com/muzammalhussain/animate-motion-graphics-logo-very-quick?context_referrer=search_gigs_with_modalities&source=top-bar&ref_ctx_id=f8104d7cbbd04dee900b2fb76f127bec&pckg_id=1&pos=3&context_type=auto&funnel=f8104d7cbbd04dee900b2fb76f127bec&imp_id=7bf937f2-b860-47a6-9fa0-79d30bd6f38c

https://www.fiverr.com/intros_top/create-100-percent-unique-custom-intro-logo-animation?context_referrer=search_gigs_with_modalities&source=top-bar&ref_ctx_id=f8104d7cbbd04dee900b2fb76f127bec&pckg_id=1&pos=2&context_type=auto&funnel=f8104d7cbbd04dee900b2fb76f127bec&imp_id=acb200ae-572d-4540-9a6f-a798d8078cc5

https://www.fiverr.com/bleszen/design-custom-video-intro-and-logo-animation?context_referrer=search_gigs_with_modalities&source=top-bar&ref_ctx_id=f8104d7cbbd04dee900b2fb76f127bec&pckg_id=1&pos=1&context_type=auto&funnel=f8104d7cbbd04dee900b2fb76f127bec&imp_id=0c1c30bb-8178-43b1-ba10-78b9ad20a2c8

What I've noticed is that their animations are so much more engaging. There are things happening constantly which makes us want to keep watching to know what's gonna happen next. 

Which is probably what you'd want with an animation, and might be something buyers would consider when selecting an animator.

• Like 1
  • Up 1

14 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

What I wrote contributes to the lack of orders. It's hardly an exhaustive list.

How so? 

Logo Animation - 9,600+ Results
2D Animated Explainers - 6,000+ Results
Visual Effects - 3,500+ Results
Social Media Videos - 14,000+ Results

The smallest of those categories is the third one, and your gig video for that uses the exact same video clip back-to-back at the very start of the video. The next clip states 'corporete video'. (Also, since I'm guessing the video is stock footage, you could have put those job titles on any of them. The designer is typing while the 'manager' is just starring at the screen.) The 'Contact me for more information' doesn't even look like tracking, and fails to serve it's purpose because it takes five second to even be fully on screen to be able to read it properly. 

Thank you, I will delete my proposal for logo animation as there is a lot of competition.

12 hours ago, creative_howl said:

Take a look at the samples from the top animators on Fiverr.

https://www.fiverr.com/aqeel8/create-6-amazing-video-logo-intro-animation-in-24-hours?context_referrer=search_gigs_with_modalities&source=top-bar&ref_ctx_id=f8104d7cbbd04dee900b2fb76f127bec&pckg_id=1&pos=4&context_type=auto&funnel=f8104d7cbbd04dee900b2fb76f127bec&seller_online=true&imp_id=9e2dfef6-2ead-4c8c-976e-3112f7f1d8e3

https://www.fiverr.com/muzammalhussain/animate-motion-graphics-logo-very-quick?context_referrer=search_gigs_with_modalities&source=top-bar&ref_ctx_id=f8104d7cbbd04dee900b2fb76f127bec&pckg_id=1&pos=3&context_type=auto&funnel=f8104d7cbbd04dee900b2fb76f127bec&imp_id=7bf937f2-b860-47a6-9fa0-79d30bd6f38c

https://www.fiverr.com/intros_top/create-100-percent-unique-custom-intro-logo-animation?context_referrer=search_gigs_with_modalities&source=top-bar&ref_ctx_id=f8104d7cbbd04dee900b2fb76f127bec&pckg_id=1&pos=2&context_type=auto&funnel=f8104d7cbbd04dee900b2fb76f127bec&imp_id=acb200ae-572d-4540-9a6f-a798d8078cc5

https://www.fiverr.com/bleszen/design-custom-video-intro-and-logo-animation?context_referrer=search_gigs_with_modalities&source=top-bar&ref_ctx_id=f8104d7cbbd04dee900b2fb76f127bec&pckg_id=1&pos=1&context_type=auto&funnel=f8104d7cbbd04dee900b2fb76f127bec&imp_id=0c1c30bb-8178-43b1-ba10-78b9ad20a2c8

What I've noticed is that their animations are so much more engaging. There are things happening constantly which makes us want to keep watching to know what's gonna happen next. 

Which is probably what you'd want with an animation, and might be something buyers would consider when selecting an animator.

I totally agree with you, but I don't have that experience.

4 minutes ago, alexasnig said:

I totally agree with you, but I don't have that experience.

You have no idea how much I can relate to that...

And you seem to be persistent about wanting to improve.

So guess what? It's your lucky day! I'm gonna share with you tips on how you can fix that.

Warning: I do not know anything about animation things. But I can give you my two cents as a designer.

Anyway...

I think being engaging has a lot to do with selling animations (not just to your customers, but to their audience who's gonna see them at the end of the day).  And I believe you can increase your chances of getting hired by learning how to improve on that.

1. Go through animations made by the top animators that specialize in your industry (marketing and advertising animations: since you're into logo animations and whatnot)
2. Find and watch as many of such animations as you can on YouTube.
3. Eventually you'll come across one or a few that you really like.
4. Create a playlist and save the ones you liked (The ones that are really Really REALLY good xD)
5. Watch them one after another for a while till you can understand how certain actions are made, and why (just think of the whole animation as a story from start to finish).
6. Try and figure out what those animators must've done in whatever software you guys use to achieve those effects.
7. Slowly try to break them down into small bits where you can recreate them.

Possible setback:

1. You might come across certain parts that you absolutely cannot recreate 1:1. Which is fine.
2. You can add your own effects to the parts you can't recreate and improve the whole animation.
3. And continue till you're done.
4. Continue to do this till you have a considerable understanding of how those flashy things are made to make the animations more engaging.

Why?

By doing this you can cut straight to the chase and learn to do different kinds of animation techniques to make them more engaging to the viewer, and you will be constantly exposed to what's new in the game. Overall you can become a better animator this way.

Important to note: I'm not advocating for you to copy anyone. Just learn what they're doing to make their animations more engaging with that "pizzazz". Because I feel like that's what someone in the market for things like logo animations and social media animations would be looking for.

Post your projects here for fun feedback if you're into that. I'm sure the regular forum-ers would definitely take a look and give some amazing feedback.

Final takeaway: Try to learn as much as you can. I know for sure there's much more to logo animations than that, and it's up to you to figure those parts out on your own as you go along.

PS: Apologies if there are any spelling blunders. I'm kinda sleep deprived xD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, creative_howl said:

You have no idea how much I can relate to that...

And you seem to be persistent about wanting to improve.

So guess what? It's your lucky day! I'm gonna share with you tips on how you can fix that.

Warning: I do not know anything about animation things. But I can give you my two cents as a designer.

Anyway...

I think being engaging has a lot to do with selling animations (not just to your customers, but to their audience who's gonna see them at the end of the day).  And I believe you can increase your chances of getting hired by learning how to improve on that.

1. Go through animations made by the top animators that specialize in your industry (marketing and advertising animations: since you're into logo animations and whatnot)
2. Find and watch as many of such animations as you can on YouTube.
3. Eventually you'll come across one or a few that you really like.
4. Create a playlist and save the ones you liked (The ones that are really Really REALLY good xD)
5. Watch them one after another for a while till you can understand how certain actions are made, and why (just think of the whole animation as a story from start to finish).
6. Try and figure out what those animators must've done in whatever software you guys use to achieve those effects.
7. Slowly try to break them down into small bits where you can recreate them.

Possible setback:

1. You might come across certain parts that you absolutely cannot recreate 1:1. Which is fine.
2. You can add your own effects to the parts you can't recreate and improve the whole animation.
3. And continue till you're done.
4. Continue to do this till you have a considerable understanding of how those flashy things are made to make the animations more engaging.

Why?

By doing this you can cut straight to the chase and learn to do different kinds of animation techniques to make them more engaging to the viewer, and you will be constantly exposed to what's new in the game. Overall you can become a better animator this way.

Important to note: I'm not advocating for you to copy anyone. Just learn what they're doing to make their animations more engaging with that "pizzazz". Because I feel like that's what someone in the market for things like logo animations and social media animations would be looking for.

Post your projects here for fun feedback if you're into that. I'm sure the regular forum-ers would definitely take a look and give some amazing feedback.

Final takeaway: Try to learn as much as you can. I know for sure there's much more to logo animations than that, and it's up to you to figure those parts out on your own as you go along.

PS: Apologies if there are any spelling blunders. I'm kinda sleep deprived xD

thank you