account temporary disabled

farakhrajpoot

Question

hey recently i checked my fiver balance and it was showing that i have purchaced A GIG  without being in my knowledge i contact the seller and ask him to cancel the order because i dont know how it was placed i explian all the situATION TO HIM  and contacted customer supoort with the same explanation and seller accept the cacnel request and i got my refund back after 3 days customer supoort replied and asked that i have forward your request to security team and after some hour i got a mail saying my account is temporary disabled for some security reasons and asked them to reactive my account but they did not gave me the answer when it will reactive does someone know what should i do and what i say to cs

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (4).png

• Sad 2

2 answers to this question

Hello @farakhrajpoot 

3 hours ago, farakhrajpoot said:

asked them to reactive my account but they did not gave me the answer when it will reactive does someone know what should i do and what i say to cs

Customer Support asked you to be patient because your account is currently under review due to security reasons. There is no need for you to do anything. Our relevant team is currently working on it.

We thank you for your understanding. 

• Like 2