Low success score, hidden gigs and now bad review

datasciencts_01

Yeah, it is strange to say that since the success score policy has been introduced my gigs have been out of the search box, I do not understand why. At first, the success score was 7 now it reduced to 4. They are explaining the things in the success score like the seller is controlling the buyers. It is also a fact that every buyer is not the same some want to work for free and these are very problematic situations for sellers. Like we lose our work and the platform also punishes us. 

Question 1: Does the Success score change with time? like what is the exact equation for success score?

Question 2: Are there other sellers who are facing the same situation with hidden gigs if yes state the reason?

Question 3:  Did you find any solution for this problem of hidden gigs?

• Like 1

Hey man, I'm having the same problem, I was a seller with 60 orders monthly, and this month 10, and they are from returnal buyers, they disappear all my gigs from the marketplace, because they put me in the level 4 of success score, so I don't know how they want that we improve if we don't get orders... I already give it up with this, this is my main job but simply I don't get something that give me a good new in Fiverr

• Like 1