Multiple services in a single account

momaidi

Question

I knew that we are not able to have multiple services in a single account, like I have translation account and therefore I am not allowed to have Gigs for designing or even Wordpress, all gigs must be unique to translation.

I recently saw a seller who is offering multiple services since 2020.

Is it normal? Can we also have multiple services?

• Like 5

8 answers to this question

Just now, Seven said:

There are no restrictions on offering multiple services through a single account.

As long as you possess professionalism and confidence in the services you provide, you are welcome to offer them.

Recently, my friend who is having account of designing and added a Gig of translation received TOC warning for this Gig.

Is it normal? After that I didn’t try to use any Gig for any other service.

• Like 2

I have the same question actually. I run my own business and have highly skilled employees in their respective fields. As a new user, I am allowed to create 7 different gigs. I want to create 7 gigs for different services that my company offers, such as web development, video editing, accounting services, digital marketing, and digital printing designs for textile sectors. Could you please guide me on whether this is against the Fiverr TRS or not.

Thanks in advance 

• Like 2

On 2/27/2024 at 8:36 PM, momaidi said:

I knew that we are not able to have multiple services in a single account, like I have translation account and therefore I am not allowed to have Gigs for designing or even Wordpress, all gigs must be unique to translation.

I recently saw a seller who is offering multiple services since 2020.

Is it normal? Can we also have multiple services?

I don't think there should be any restrictions on providing multiple services/skills. 

As humans we learn and acquire new skills with time and offering them all together in one Fiverr account should be Ok! As long as you are providing same level of skill as you are Showcasing. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ahmad_freelancr said:

You're allowed to create 4 Gigs as a *New Seller*.

Thank you for informing me about the gigs limits, but my question remains unanswered. if 4 gigs are permitted, then I can create various gigs as I stated earlier

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, eminaseer said:

Thank you for informing me about the gigs limits, but my question remains unanswered. if 4 gigs are permitted, then I can create various gigs as I stated earlier

Yes you are and i already answered!

Read this one 👇

11 minutes ago, ahmad_freelancr said:

I don't think there should be any restrictions on providing multiple services/skills. 

As humans we learn and acquire new skills with time and offering them all together in one Fiverr account should be Ok! As long as you are providing same level of skill as you are Showcasing. 

• Like 2