I got scam today..

amjad1031

Question

10 answers to this question

I'm sorry to hear that, I'm new here and i really was hoping that scamming was down to a minimum but this is the 2nd time im seeing someone getting outright scammed. Sad day.

1 hour ago, samuderastudio said:

I recommend putting the password in the file you want to send to the client. so if they don't want to complete the order you can anticipate the possibility of being cheated

Good advice actually but i don't know how would this hold against Fiverr, if somebody doesn't want to pay until they SEE the work you did? And they report you for fraud? Fiverr would see that as an attempt at fraud? 

• Like 10

On 10/18/2023 at 2:55 PM, nikola98p said:

I'm sorry to hear that, I'm new here and i really was hoping that scamming was down to a minimum but this is the 2nd time im seeing someone getting outright scammed. Sad day.

Good advice actually but i don't know how would this hold against Fiverr, if somebody doesn't want to pay until they SEE the work you did? And they report you for fraud? Fiverr would see that as an attempt at fraud? 

but atleast give clients a preview on delivery, me as a graphic designer always do this

• Like 8