Fiverr keep closing my Ticket without resolving it and not replying me

arsalanco1

Question

i account got flagged because of location inconsistency thing and than i contacted the fiverr CS support but now they saying my account got flagged because of ( It appears that you have a location inconsistency or connection to another account that was disabled due to a violation of our policies

they are talking about the old account of my brother which is already disable my him and i have provided this justification to them as well that ( if you talking about the disabled account of fiverr which was create by my younger brother by using Email: ANOTHER EMAIL last year i already cleared that thing to Fiverr on 30th July 2023 to Mr Alex under request no  request (#10141104)  and i do got the warning on that before and as per Fiverr Guidance i did ask my brother to delete his that account 
For the Clearification i have nothing to do with any other account other than user name @arsalanco1

my question is that when i cleared all that thing to fiverr why i am suffering because of this now and Fiverr support keep closing my ticket without any reply looking like they are ignoring me 

fivver Nolan.PNG

Capture.PNG

Edited by arsalanco1
attached the wrong SS
  • Like 2

5 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, arsalanco1 said:

Yeah and its bad because we spends years to be in the top ranked freelancers and now this happen

I've been working on Fiverr for 4 years...and without reason or explanation my account has been flagged 😞 If Fiverr does not give an answer by March 14, then i will have to look for a new job and that is very sad

• Like 3