Mistakenly placed order

momaidi

Question

Dears,

Yesterday, a buyer messaged me for translation service, we argued on $5 (1 order), later on I received 3 orders each $5.

I delivered one and the rest 2 orders are in progress status, buyer is threatening me with 1-star rating for the order delivered, he is using bad words in messaged and he asking for refund.

I told him I can’t accept dispute because it affects Order completion rate, as by March I will reach Level 1, I am dropping email to CS team but no response since yesterday.

What is the solution for such cases? It was buyer mistake not mine but he is pushing.

• Like 2
  • Up 4

7 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, momaidi said:

even I told him I am not getting CS response, I can give $15 in cash if you prefer.

Don't do this, it will get your account into trouble. 

Keep all communication professional and keep it within Fiverr, provide all proofs to CS and let them revert. They usually take 1-3 days to revert. 

• Like 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

It’s really disappointing 

It’s buyer mistake, I didn’t ask him to send me 3 orders, he is asking me to cancel like It was my fault.

I see fiverr is well-designed for buyers not us (sellers), at least we could do something to avoid affecting order completion rate.

I believe using bad words isn’t allowed even if It was my fault, I hope they solve the issue.

I requested for extending delivery date but he isn’t responding, I really don’t understand why some buyers are so broken, even I told him I am not getting CS response, I can give $15 in cash if you prefer.

I wish Fiverr focus somehow on sellers too.

• Sad 2

I know it’s not good to say but sometimes we really lose our way

He was pushing and messaging every single hour like it’s deal of million dollars. 

He asked for dispute to cancel order I rejected as it’s impacting my account.

I hope CS team don’t count such orders in cancelled orders or affect my order completion rate which is at 100% now.

• Like 3

Can anyone advise?

If I close the order through resolution requested (dispute) of course order completion rate will be affected.

Later on, can CS team restore my ratio and the rest affected counters, after I get their response?

I have 3 hours left in delivery and still no update from CS team.

Thanks

• Like 2
  • Up 1

4 minutes ago, momaidi said:

Can anyone advise?

If I close the order through resolution requested (dispute) of course order completion rate will be affected.

Later on, can CS team restore my ratio and the rest affected counters, after I get their response?

I have 3 hours left in delivery and still no update from CS team.

Thanks

Since you have contact the Fiverr customer support I will advise you to go X (formerly tweeter) and tweet with the  CS ID, also tag them. I think with this your request will be attend to. Thanks 👍

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, mike_builderall said:

Since you have contact the Fiverr customer support I will advise you to go X (formerly tweeter) and tweet with the  CS ID, also tag them. I think with this your request will be attend to. Thanks 👍

Thank you

It really worked, I got response from CS team.

• Like 1