New customer, realistic expectations needed.

davewhorton

Question

Greetings, my name is Dave Whorton. My objective on Fiverr is to purchase a completely automated, (hands off) e-commerce business. First, is that even possible? It seems a little far-fetched that I would pay as little as $10, and receive a totally self-run e-commerce business that brings in thousands of dollars per month. Why wouldn't everyone do that? So please, I need clarity on just exactly what I would be purchasing. Please inform me of any prerequisites I would need for this to work.(money-wise, I mean) Thank You for your advice and help.

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

Let's be serious. You answered your own question.

You can't buy an automated, hands off business that prints money for you for cheap. That doesn't exist. If it did, nobody would sell it - or they would sell it at an insane valuation. If you could buy one and turn a profit, the person selling it would be making a loss. Obviously. So they wouldn't sell it for that price.

If that's what you're looking for (parking your money on a business to generate income), buy stocks - that's the nearest you can get to that. Expect to double your invested money every 10 years or so.

If someone is promising you a business that generates thousands in profits per month, and is charging less than 100k for it... well, some people have sold the Eiffel Tower. Several times.

Edited by visualstudios
  • Like 2
  • Up 3