Hi everyone! New seller here :)

Hi everyone 👋

I'm Shruti, a new freelancer at Fiverr, currently working on developing web templates for different clients and hence expanding my services here. I have designed social media templates, web journals and invitations for commercial purposes and different brand templates as well. 

I'm also a full stack software developer and would be adding on more gigs related to technology soon. Would love to connect and hear from different sellers and buyers here💫

Please do let me know any advice for a new seller 😊

• Like 38
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Shruti! Welcome to Fiverr! It's wonderful to have a talented freelancer like you join the community.

Advice for a new seller: Craft compelling gig titles and descriptions, use high-quality images in your gig gallery, set competitive prices, offer excellent customer service, and be patient.

Best of luck with your gigs, and may your Fiverr journey be a great success!

• Like 11

On 2/16/2024 at 8:45 PM, clickables_by_s said:

Hi everyone 👋

I'm Shruti, a new freelancer at Fiverr, currently working on developing web templates for different clients and hence expanding my services here. I have designed social media templates, web journals and invitations for commercial purposes and different brand templates as well. 

I'm also a full stack software developer and would be adding on more gigs related to technology soon. Would love to connect and hear from different sellers and buyers here💫

Please do let me know any advice for a new seller 😊

Good job!

• Like 9