Legit clients throught Telegram or Scam?

nur_khadijah

Question

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, nur_khadijah said:

Hi everyone my name is Nur im a new member in fiver i just started a few days ago but suddenly there's a few chat idk is it legit or might be scam? They tell me to contact them thru Telegram or emails. Any adivce ?

Thank you

Hi there.

You should keep everything here on Fiverr. Communicating outside Fiverr is a violation of Term of Services (ToS). You can mark those kind of messages as spam.

As you are new here, take time to read the ToS to avoid this kind of things and to know more how Fiverr works.

Good luck

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey,

As the previous commenter said, you cant contact clients outside of fiverr. 

To add on, there is no good reason a client would want to contact you outside of Fiverr. Fiverr has inbuilt chat that can support video calls, attachments or anything the client could need.

I would report these people immediately, it won't affect your reply rate.

Best of luck!

• Like 2
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, michmikaia said:

Hi there.

You should keep everything here on Fiverr. Communicating outside Fiverr is a violation of Term of Services (ToS). You can mark those kind of messages as spam.

As you are new here, take time to read the ToS to avoid this kind of things and to know more how Fiverr works.

Good luck

Hey thank you for the awarness. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, j_c_consulting said:

Hey,

As the previous commenter said, you cant contact clients outside of fiverr. 

To add on, there is no good reason a client would want to contact you outside of Fiverr. Fiverr has inbuilt chat that can support video calls, attachments or anything the client could need.

I would report these people immediately, it won't affect your reply rate.

Best of luck!

hey Thank You for your awarness i hope i'll got sooner my client. 

• Like 2