Not getting impressions and clicks on my gigs more than 1 year...

level_up_tuts

Hi, Everyone 
Almost year now, I don't know what happened to my account. My account is derank from more than a year. I read some forums and tips regarding gig improvement. 
I change little bit titles, images, and other stuff. But still only getting 10 to 12 impressions. 

I tried to contact to support as well and they said, your gig status is active. 

I really need help from your experts. What should I do right now? 

Thanks 

• Like 8

I've reviewed your gig, and it's great to see minimal negative feedback. Your approach to handling orders is impressive. While you currently have 5-star reviews, there's a possibility of receiving private negative feedback on recent orders. Building new orders with your repeat clients could be a beneficial strategy. In a few months, things should normalize.

• Like 7

Try not to make frequent changes to your gigs. If it's necessary, make adjustments and observe for at least 3-4 weeks. It's advisable to conduct your own research on how the marketplace operates and follow a well-thought-out strategy.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, exdesigns said:

Try not to make frequent changes to your gigs. If it's necessary, make adjustments and observe for at least 3-4 weeks. It's advisable to conduct your own research on how the marketplace operates and follow a well-thought-out strategy.

Got it 

• Like 3